Is your pooch having a bad hair day…or perhaps a bad hair month? Grooming your pet isn’t just about having your dog look and smell nice for your dinner guests. Instead, it’s about making your pet more comfortable, happy and healthy. Unkempt fur and nails can be a total bummer for our pets – so check out these top five tips.
- Make Your Pet More Enjoyable To Cuddle. While you relax, a groomer creates a clean, soft, sweet-smelling and more kissable companion
- Detect Early Signs of Illness. Groomers can alert you to illnesses such as ear infections, tooth decay and skin cancer. Early detection and treatment can lead to more successful treatment outcomes.
- Protect Your Family’s Health. Groomers may identify parasitic infestations such as fleas, ticks and tapeworms that can transmit disease to people. Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Bartonellosis are examples of zoonotic diseases (diseases transmitted from animals to humans).
- Make Your Pet More Comfortable. Groomers will properly remove matted hair, clean out waxy/hairy ears and trim long claws. When left unkempt these problems can lead to discomfort for your pet.
- Save Your Sofa from Hair and Dander. Groomers have the proper tools and training to thoroughly remove undercoat, loose hair and cleanse skin to decrease shedding and dander.
- Best of all we’ll make your pet look like a rockstar and looking like a stray.